Latest News Canada Expands eTA Program, Unleashing Travel Opportunities and Economic Growth The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) was Re-opening Home Canada Expands eTA Program,
Learn the 4 crucial steps to take while waiting for the next Express Entry draw.
IRCC might tell us about the next Express Entry draw this week, possibly between November 14 and 16. It’s been three weeks since the last one on October 26, 2023. They didn’t have a draw last week because of a technical issue, but we’re optimistic that the issue is fixed, and the draws will start again.
However, simply making a profile isn’t sufficient for new candidates or those already in the pool. If you’re in the Express Entry pool, focus on enhancing your profile in specific ways to boost your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
For those with a high CRS score who believe they might get an invitation to apply (ITA), start gathering necessary documents proactively for submission after receiving the ITA. While waiting for the next Express Entry draw, there are important steps you can take to be prepared for it.
4 IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO WHILE WAITING FOR THE NEXT EXPRESS ENTRY DRAW:
- Keep up your profile for Express Entry
- Work on Increasing Your CRS Rating
- Use Job Bank to Locate a Job
- Preparing Documents for ITA
KEEP UP YOUR PROFILE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY:
You should always make sure your profile has the right and true information. It’s not just because of technical issues; everyone applying needs to check and update their profiles regularly to make sure everything is current.
You are required to update your profile if your situation changes. A change like this:
- Switching professions
- Whether to accept or reject a job offer
- Reevaluating language in a new way
- Getting married, divorcing, adopting, or birthing a new child
WORK ON INCREASING YOUR CRS RATING:
You can increase the likelihood that you will be invited to submit an application and your standing in the pool by:
- Learning French as a bilingual gets you extra CRS points, plus if you get CLB level 7, you can qualify for the Francophone Draw.
- Getting a certification in one of the occupations that are eligible for an Express Entry Certificate of qualification (COQ) can also get you 50 additional points, depending on your language proficiency.
- utilizing Job Bank to get a respectable employment offer
- utilizing job boards in the private sector to promote your abilities to Canadian companies and requesting consideration for the Provincial Nominee Program from the provinces and territories
- enhancing your academic record, raising your language proficiency, and accumulating more relevant work experience
USE JOB BANK TO LOCATE A JOB:
To continue your job search, start by creating an account on Canada Job Bank. Employers looking for your skills post job openings there.
Even if searching for a job through Job Bank wasn’t great for Express Entry candidates before, it’s still worth trying because finding a job is like a job itself.
Look for job postings that already have a positive LMIA. Here’s a tip: Apply to larger employers as they often seek dedicated candidates.
Keep in mind, persistence is the secret to a successful job search.
PREPARING DOCUMENTS FOR ITA:
If you’re confident about your profile and might get an invitation to the next Express Entry draw, get your official documents ready—they might take some time.
Keep in mind, you only have sixty days to submit a complete application after getting an ITA. If you can’t provide the necessary documents, the ITA won’t be useful.
Among these most important documents are:
Language proficiency test: Make sure the results of your language test are accurate. When you file for permanent residency, it has to still be valid.
If the results of your language test are no longer valid, your application for permanent residency will be rejected.
As per IRCC, in the event that your results expire before receiving an invitation to apply (ITA), then you should:
- If possible, retake the exam or apply before the expiration of your test results.
- Refuse the offer and reenter the pool to be given a chance at a later draw.
Police Clearance: You and any family members over eighteen must have police certifications, which can take time to obtain in some countries.
Now that you’re in the pool, request these certificates early, so you can submit them before the sixty days expire after getting an ITA.
Keep in mind, you only have 60 days to complete and submit your application after receiving an invitation in an Express Entry draw, so it’s crucial to be timely.
HOW MANY EXPRESS ENTRY DRAWS HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED IN 2023:
In 2023, IRCC issued 35 Express Entry draws, inviting 95,221 people to apply for Canadian permanent residency.
Out of these, 70,625 ITAs were sent in invitation rounds without specifying a particular program.
Updates Canada Expands eTA Program, Unleashing Travel Opportunities and Economic Growth The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (QIIP) was Re-opening Exciting Changes in Canada’s Start-up Visa
Navigate the Global Opportunities with Canada, the Prime Destination for Investment-Based Immigration.
Immigrating to a new country is undoubtedly a life-changing and exciting prospect as it is filled with many exciting opportunities, including personal growth, professional development,