Why in Europe?
Since many years the European Union has welcomed Non-EU/EEA nationals by giving them opportunities to do business in Europe, make real estate investments and purchase government bonds through their European Business Migration programs. These programs give the opportunity to businessmen and investors who pose sufficient business knowledge and finances and with this have the innovative ideas and technology (knowledge or use) that is beneficial for these countries in Europe.
The interest is to create a platform for people who wish to settle in Europe by expanding their business or make the investment and this way contribute to the economy of these countries. These applicants can obtain resident permits which also allow them to bring their dependents to settle into these countries.
Benefits of European Business Migration:
- Become part of the world’s second best economy (European Union).
- Make the highest profit and add values to it by expanding your business in the European Union.
- Avail several taxes and business benefits through European Union treaties and agreements.
- Your family can live, do business, study and in some countries able to work.
- In some countries, you do not need to reside to maintain your residence or business permit.
- You and your family can become a permanent resident and citizen.
- Enroll your children in the world’s top ranking institutions, colleges, and universities.
- Entry Clearance U.K Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Business Permit
- Business Start-up visa
- Temporary Residence Permit (TRP Card)
- Permanent Residence & Golden Visa through
- Real Estate Investment
- Buying Government Bonds
- The United Kingdom (U.K)
- Czech Republic
The application processing times may vary depending on the country and program you to choose. The outcomes of these applications are usually received after:
- One month
- Three months
- Six months
And in some instances, it may take longer depending on application type and country.
About the European Union
The World’s second best economy after China, the European Union emerged after the Second World War with the creation of European Economic Community (EEC) in 1958 which comprised of six countries namely Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands.
The name was later changed to European Union (EU) in 1993 and added numerous countries having unilateral economic and political agreements. The idea was to create a unilateral rule of law in areas such as:
- And the business with a single border and currency
The residents of the European Union are allowed to travel freely (Schengen Access) but at the same time are expected to respect and follow the set rules of law as defined in the EU treaties.
Why choose Immigration Ways for European Business Migration?
Immigration Ways is one of the top business migration agents with more than 15 years of experience in Immigration consultation that gave successful results to thousands of people from around the World to reach their desired destinations using our services. Our experts would facilitate you for setting up your business in Europe, prepare and submit your immigration application and provide guidelines for post-application matters.