Since conditions around the globe are getting better, Canada is accepting visa application and services are available to some extent.
Services available for application process includes biometric collection in some countries yet travel restrictions remain the same.
Once the visa is granted, you will have to plan your stay for more than 14 days as youquarantine after arrival. Until the travel restrictions remain; you can complete further requirements of application process first and then off to Canada.
Here is the list of countries where Canada’s visa applications services or in other words Gerry’s services for Canadian visa have resumed as per Citizenship & Immigration Canada in the following countries:
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Erbil, Iraq
- Vienna, Austria
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Tokyo, Japan
- Osaka, Japan
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Rome, Italy
- Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Visa Application Centre in Pakistan will re-open for business on Monday, 3rd August and will provide the following limited services for the time being.
- Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only.
- Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Please refer to the “Service Charge” tab of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.
- Permanent Resident Travel Document intake via post/courier only until further notice.
- Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC via post/courier only until further notice.
- The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until new instructions are given:
Business Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 – 16:00
Can I apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa?
Yes, you can apply for an online visitor visa, paper based visitor visa applications are closed at the moment and earlier it was also not appreciated to file a paper based application. Generally, what we have observed is that online visitor visa applications are concluded within 30 days max while paper based takes about 3-4 months for a decision.
To know if you are eligible for a visitor visa, please contact our counsellor at 0301-8286650.