Update:June 3, 2020
Program: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Selection Score Starts from: 358 Points
On June 3, 2020, Province of Ontario or the famous Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) conduced draw to select candidates and issued them Notification of Interest. The Notifications of Interest (NOIs) were issued to candidates who were eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
The program targeted 9-fields, with one year or more of work experience in their occupation, the list is here for reference:
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- Professional occupations in business management consulting
- Financial manager
- Financial auditors and accountants
- Other financial officers
- Other administrative services managers
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- Other primary health practitioners
- Dietitians and nutritionists
The draw selected candidates from within & outside of Canada. The score range started from 358 to 500 points.
Read more here what happened in Ontario’s 2020 nomination quota
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received its 2020 applications quota from the federal government. The province can select a huge number of 7,350 applicants. An additional 250 nominations specifically for temporary foreign workers is also allowed.
Consult with us to know the eligibility for your profile.