In June 2020, British Columbia invited 38 candidates from their Business Streams, with these new invitations, the sunny province completed a total of 100 invitations to Business People in first six months of 2020. BC-PNP conducted their selection draws in January, February, April & June.
BC-PNP Business Program is created to invite people from outside Canada to establish or purchase an existing business and create employments opportunities.
Here is the qualifying criteria, to be eligible:
• Within age limit of 25-64
• Net worth of minimum CA$ 600,000
• Minimum capital investment after relocation to British Columbia is CA$ 200,000
• Minimum 2 years of business or senior employment position experience
• Preferably having a Bachelor’s Degree
If you meet the criteria and need further assistance to apply in this program, please contact our office.